Call today 214-649-0388
Want a successful business working for yourself?
You will need an operating business plan! Your "Roadmap to Success"
You wouldn't set out on a cross-country trip from California to New York without a map!!! Don't invest in your business without a plan!
A good Business Plan creates a methodical plan of action to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture by either writing your Business Plan for you or assisting you in writing you own Business Plan.
Why do you need a Business Plan? Click here if you are asking yourself this question.
Why choose us to assist you or write the business plan for you? Click here to discover the reasons.
Call today to learn all the ways that we can help you in getting your most valuable business tool, the business plan, done properly.
The 15 Ways a Good Business Plan Will Help You...
- Clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- If possible, setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.